Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's 11:32 pm on Saturday 8/25, not quite ready for bed. Sitting in a quiet furnished basement practicing the art of being.  Listening to my heartbeat.  Feeling thankful for who I am and where I am. 
Looking at a calendar, I am reminded that I left my life in New England nine days ago.  During the last 12 years in Connecticut my life was extremely scheduled; balancing full-time work, barter-animal caretaking arrangement, creative time, family and friend time.   I am living a different rhythm now.  A rhythm of allowing the moments to unfold for the most part without the daily expectation to be a particular place at a particular time.  Life as we all know is constantly changing, and I choose to remember that.  For now at least,  I am enjoying what feels to be resting in the resonance of my natural rhythm.  All is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment