Sunday, November 18, 2012



11/18/12 - I was reminded that Thanksgiving is just around the bend as I enjoyed a thanksgiving potluck feast following a Church of Light service today in Albuquerque, New Mexico.  The Church of Light promotes the Brotherhood of Light books and courses by C.C. Zain on the Hermetic Sciences, Astrology, Alchemy, Tarot and Kabbalah. Attending this service was a brand new experience for me and a gracious invitation that I accepted. Today's inspirational message highlighted the Spirit of Adventure, Spontaneity, break from routine. This message surely rang true and I am thankful for having attended.
  


As quoted by Heller Keller: 
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   

Thank you Lara for the Spirit reading.  Your intuitive wisdom, skill and empowered gentle energy is such a blessing and your words below are of great support.  
I picture you safe, protected, basking in your reflected light, and making magnificent ripples in the world as you connect along the way.  Renya, you are indeed an inspiration and I'm glad your work is acknowledging that openly, graciously, enthusiastically in your gentle way.  ("I see you!").  Love, Lara


I have no clue a this time where I will be on Thanksgiving Day.  A part of me would me would love to hop on a plane and spend the day with my family in Connecticut, although my inner sense it that I am to remain on my journey, while holding close to my heart many loved ones, and as with everyday trust that I am and will be exactly where I am meant to be. There is so very much to be grateful for and my gratitudes could probably fill an entire book. 

With the Spirit of Giving Thanks singing in my heart, just moments ago, I received the following email from a parent in the community where I used to work.  My heart is sweetly touched by the gesture.

Happy Thanksgiving Renya.  You have given me a wonderful way to be Thankful.  I have never been to a blog, as I read through and learned about the land and read as you expressed your feelings, I felt as though I was on the journey with youMay you continue to enjoy your journey and thank you for this.  -Kim (Sam's Mom)     

To quote my  past co-worker Holly, " I'm dragging my wagon."  The clock reads 8:15 pm and  my body says 11:30.  Still adjusting to the high altitudes. As much as I'd like to write more tonight, look at maps, and consider possible next steps, I find that what I need to do more than anything else is to complete this blog and go to bed.  I'm staying at the Rte 66 Hostel in Albuquerque, my bed is made, I'm eager to dive in between the sheets and snooze away. 


One more thing.....

Thanks to friend Glen, today I was gifted a most beautiful one-of-a-kind Jemez Pueblo pottery piece.  Specifically, a wedding vase.  I have always been attracted to this vase shape and most grateful to now have a very special one.  Thank you Flo from Sun & Fire Pottery House for personalizing the painted image to reflect my red road name Rainbow Feather. 




My eyelids are dramatically drooping and it has come that time to say goodnight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment