Thursday, November 1, 2012

I AM SO FILLED
by all the gracious expressions of caring

dear ones are emailing me.
On the Road
day-by-day
a wonderful new chapter of life
bringing forth constant newness
and at the same time
many beloved faces and hugs
imprinted in my heart from many yesterdays
I AM SO BLESSED!

Here are some of the well wishes I have received:

Go forth into the world and explore and be happy Renya,
for you have sown seeds of love and joy throughout the land.
Reap your harvest!!!  Linda
    Linda,
      I am so deeply blessed by your words. 

      I am in awe of them as well.  
     They speak so crystal clear of what I experience
     as I take each step in front of me.  
                
Hi Renya!
So good to hear of your adventures and that you are encountering Spirit along the way!
Safe journeys,  Jan & Steve M from High Hopes
Hey Renya!
Missing you dearly of course.  I have been reading through your blog and it’s been really fun to keep up with your travels….you’ve inspired me to learn a bit more about “mantaka” pretty neat stuff.  I just wanted to let you know how proud I am of you for following your spirit and dreams.  Keep enjoying the journey…..
Much love, Laura - High Hopes
Love the Blog..
We miss you..thanks for letting us know about Eitra..how exciting!!
All is well here…spent some time on the trails clearing branches today..
No real storm damage!   Have fun in Oklahoma!   Xoxo  K - High Hopes

Hi Renya, So good to hear from you. You have been in my thoughts a lot. Sounds like everything is going  fine and you are seeing lots of new sights, be careful and soak it all up. We are ready to take off to Sweden and India this coming week, it should be an experience and will let you know when we get back in the end of November. Until then stay safe and a big hug to you from me.   Gunilla
I'm enjoying reading your travel blog :) The pictures and your enthusiasm that shines through the captions makes me feel happy. - Khristina R.

I did get to your blog and my heart soars with you and your wonderful adventure. -Pauline

You are missed.... but we are blessed being able to read of your journey and growth. Renya - you are an inspiration my friend. We love you! Melissa, Katie and Chloe

Hi Renya,
I am so enjoying reading your blog. Your journey is truly incredible. I get up every day and do the same things, always wishing I was brave enough to break away and do more. I am so thankful for  our night of revelations, it changed my life and my thinking, but so sad that you will now be so far away. You are an amazing person and I am so happy for you as I read your blogs. How truly fascinating to experience the real meaning in life. I miss you and wish you well!   Brenda




                  
    THANK YOU ALL ~ I AM DEEPLY GRATEFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment