Monday, September 17, 2012

9/12/12 - I'm about 30 miles West of Charlottesville in Waynesboro visiting Maia and Jasper.
I've been looking so forward to this stop over/sleep over.  Your home is as sweet, peaceful, and creatively inspiring as I sensed it would be.  The perfect place for highly gifted artists to dwell.
Sam, sorry I missed not meeting you on this trip; perhaps another time.
I am deeply grateful and nourished by our deeply woven kindred connection and your generosity of home and spirit.  Waking up those two glorious mornings I stayed with you continues to fill me
with deep divine blessings. Thank you * THANK YOU * Thank you!  ~and for taking me on the neighborhood stroll to the delightful Stone Soup cafe/bookstore.  

By the way, I highly suggest Maia's exquisite album called:  "Hidden Queen" - available for audio preview and purchase at Amazon, cdbaby.com, and www.herbalmedicinehealing.com





Maia Oden’s Hidden Queen, speaks of our love for the Goddess.  The songs range from slow hypnotic invocations to soft saudi/samba dance rhythms.  Lyrics that combine poetry with the melodies of ancient memories.  Beautiful harmonies and instrumentation giving beauty, power, and fullness to all her songs.  Since childhood in the meadows near her Smokey Mountain home, she listens to the voice of the earth and gifts us with her amazing music in response.








No comments:

Post a Comment