Monday, September 17, 2012

9/15/12 - THANK  YOU Margaretta (Maggie) for that incredible transformational healing! I am so grateful that I listened to my heart when it whispered the night before to ask you for a healing. Thank you Christine for encouraging that opportunity. Being very particular about opening my energy field to others, it is only when I am encouraged from within, that I know that all is divine accordance, and I open myself up in trust. Sure glad I did because that healing session was LIBERATING!!!  When you said you saw flames rising up in my energy body, it brought to mind all the fire spirit work I'd focused on the prior two weeks. This session unhooked and burned away limited patterns, defaults and beliefs that have held me back in specific areas of my life.  I feel this glorious shift and celebrate!
 I feel like this sculpture on your wall - birthing a new and fuller me!


The Rebirth of  Dancing Flame! The fire of spirit is dancing and singing through me!

 

As you suggested, I am taking note off all that I have done to bring me to where I am now. It is an important reminder to honor all the steps, no matter their size.  Acknowledging our steps cultivates gratitude and integration, which informs the next step.


Honoring the presence and synchronistic timing of full bloom cactus and the healing presence of feline Satchi.




Maggie, thank you again for that marvelous outdoor bathtub experience.  A perfect way to follow up that magnificent healing session! ahhh.......



No comments:

Post a Comment