Sunday, September 16, 2012

9/12/12 -  Bob & Belle, aka Handy-Dandy and Hearty HarHar (clown names).  What a miracle that both of you were home when I came to visit... and what a great visit we had! With U.S. map in hand, we sure did cover a whole lot of territory in our brief time together!




Thank YOU both so much for traveling with me down memory lane, recalling many of the travels and stories you've experienced through the years.  Thank you for the recommendations of places for me to include along my way and HUGE THANKS for bridging me with the Oklahoma "woofing" (organic gardening community) opportunity.  I'm looking very forward to connecting with your dear friend Betty.  Surely I'll reach out your way once I find myself there.

Bob, what a thoughtful gesture to bring this memorable photo of Brevard to the table during our visit!







No comments:

Post a Comment