Sunday, September 16, 2012


9/9 - 9/10/12 - Sandra, congratulations again on your recent move to such a beautiful dwelling place in a sustainable Charlottesville neighborhood. I'm still in awe having witnessed community composting along your street.  Now that's environmental consciousness leading the way for the future of every neighborhood!!!
I celebrate your dream come true.... great job in manifesting ......
I know that you are as happy as this rejoicing Buddha in your backyard overlooking the river.



I am deeply grateful for the hospitality and cherished visit.

As I gaze at this photo,
 I sense Brevard's spirit essence
radiating upon us.
 At the very same time 
I can imagine him taking this photo
and delighting in doing so.

Gelato ~ it was a pleasure meeting you sweet darlin!


No comments:

Post a Comment