Saturday, November 17, 2012

11/16/12 - Thanks to Myra, this morning I had the opportunity to go to Jemez Springs Day School on the Jemez Pueblo reservation.  Observing the children was a gift to behold. Spent a couple hours in the library where posters on walls and specific books consumed my attention.

This familiar quote by Sitting Bull pierced me strongly.  
"Let us put our minds together and see what life we can make for our children.
...and my heart responds, "What am I doing?"  "What can I do?"

I feel strongly that I am doing what I am meant to do and yet there is an energy pull guiding me to really truly hear Sitting Bull's message that I find myself interpreting in this moment as a plea.

In the afternoon, had a hair trim and received a tarot reading which confirmed my inner truth and intuitive hunches.  Thank you Lara ~ not only for the supportive reading but also for the wonderful energy with which you deliver your service.  Thanks Glen, for the trim and being the bridge of connection with Lara.
 Look who I got to meet!

Surrounded by this red land that I love, I've been feeling the urge to get my hands on some clay and it appears that I have manifested an opportunity with Red Mountain Potter. I shall see what comes to be.

As the weather continues to turn colder, I am not yet clear whether to move on toward warmer climate or stay a while longer in this region where there is so much more I want to explore.
Unfortunately the sage brush that I wanted so much to smell in the airis gone for the season.
As disappointing as that is, I continue to abide in and aspire to practicing inner peace step-by-step, breath-by-breath.




It is a delicate dance I am living
knowing when and where to stay
and when and where to move on.
It works best when I honor the flow
that rises from within each moment...

I have been staying with friends
and now change beckons me again
It is in the air I breathe... I feel it
and allow it to have its way with me.
 
A time for quiet is drawing near
A place of undisturbed harmony
where I can be alone a while
for deep soul diving
surrendering to the dance in me.


1 comment:

  1. I love your writing, Renya... it is fun to follow your adventure and see life embracing you so!

    ReplyDelete