Saturday, November 17, 2012

11/17/12 - Today was my last day in Jemez Springs.  Tomorrow morning I head for Albuquerque.  So, today I sauntered about the sweet and funky little village of Jemez - just a few blocks long.
 
 Stories and Dreams are the Seeds of the Future

Thank you for the Prayer Flags.
 I've been looking  for a very long time
and most grateful to have found the ones that speak to my heart.

Thank you Anita for the beauty of your heart and soul
radiating from your gorgeous jewelry work. 
I really enjoyed shopping with you!

 
Blessing for the future 


Thank you Myra & Glen for a lovely last supper.  Oh So Yummy Soup and fresh trout - good catch Glen!  I am most grateful for your abundant generosity in receiving me into your home, welcoming me into your community, and supporting my journey in a multitude of ways.  Thank you again Betty for being the bridge of connection.  My computer and car are as grateful as I!   


* So glad we watched the DVD "Globalized Soul": Stories from the Tipping Point to a New World - Weaving Stories of empowered peacemakers around the planet. Stories in which hatred and suffering transform into love and caring.  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! to all reading this blog.











No comments:

Post a Comment