Tuesday, November 20, 2012

11/20/12 - Sitting quietly in my very own space - just what I needed this morning.  Checked out of the Albuquerque hostel at 10:30 this morning and invited myself to just 'Be' for a while to gather my thoughts and resources.  Keeping up with blogging often has me up late, way too late, like last night.  The circles under my eyes reflect that and so I am naming today 'mellow day.'

Living the Spaces in between
Breathing with the Great Unknown
Sensing a specific direction sometimes
Other times having absolutely no clue
Being * Doing * Flowing * Knowing
Dancing to the beat of faith and trust
giving way to form and focus
Above all, open to change
Step by Step
Breath by Breath
This is my Traveling Motto.

In just a little while I am feeling to go to the  nearby Unity Church for an afternoon gathering called
"Emergence inspired by the teachings of Barbara Marx Hubbard."  This is a favorite theme of mine  and relative to all of us living on Planet Earth.  This is the great time of Planetary Awakening.  Seconds after typing this, I just noticed that my Oklahoma sister Betty just sent me the following email - another valuable and affirming synchronicity to pass on.  Thanks Betty!


So.... I found my way to Unity of Albuquerque with the help of my GPS (thanks to the generous gift of Connie C!).  Upon arrival, the class was cancelled because of minimal attendance.  Immediately wonderment arose from within me questioning spirit, now what? Moments later a smiling face  named Helen invited me to lunch and I accepted. The food was scrumptious and our visit was glorious!  Like a puzzle, we offered one another supportive pieces through the exchange of  personal experiences, spiritual vision, creative resources and connections to enhance and uplift one another's spirit earth walk.    Thank you Helen for a wonderful visit! Unfortunately in transferring photos, I lost the wonderful photo of us so it seems we will have to rely on our memory. I am happy to insert a different photo if you would like to email me one.

Living a life predominately open to the moment, I never really know how and when one dot of connection shall lead to another, and then like magic all of a sudden a resonant connection falls in my lap.  My connection with Helen today was just that!  The birth of a new friendship! Basically the morale of this story is a reminder to have faith and trust in not only the steps but the spaces in between.
 
When I walked out of the restaurant, I was surprised to see that afternoon had become twilight.  Because I prefer not to drive at night, it was easiest and quickest to return to the Albuquerque hostel for tonight.  Returning here for the 3rd night feels like coming home where a familiar evening routine awaits: dinner, blogging and bed.  Just moments after typing these words in walks Nellie, my hostel roommate these past few nights.  Nellie is a joy to be around.  We chat and laugh at the community dining room table and get ready to hit the dorm around the same time.  Both of us still seem to be adjusting to the time differences, she from Chicago and I from CT.  When 8:30 rolls around we both concur that it feels more like 11:30.

Oh no! Oh yes.......Just before heading to bed, I discovered that I have maxed the number of my photos I can upload to this blog, which means I can either pay for a larger storage OR continue free blogging by setting up a new blog.  I'm choosing the later. Thank goodness for hostel roommate Rorie who has offered to walk me through the process of creating a new (continued) blog.    
             Thank You Rorie!!!


Blog readers, 
You will still be able to access my first Blog from 8-16-12 to 11/20/12.
My new blog continues as of 11/21/12.

*********************************************************************************

This is the END of this blog 
click on the link below.
It will take you to my continued blog.

*************************************** 




No comments:

Post a Comment