Sunday, November 4, 2012

11/4/12 - Look what I found this morning!  My inner child loves discovering happy hen eggs.

 

 One surprise led to another ~ I skyped with Sharona, Hilary & Annie (dear sister*friends  in Connecticut). HAPPY SHAMBHALA BIRTHDAY once again SHARONA!

 

 I then dashed off to the Unity Church to say goodbye to folks who I've had the pleasure of meeting these last two weeks.

Thank you Unity family for embracing me!
It was my honor and delight to get to know you 
and have the opportunity to lift up our hearts together
for the Highest Good of All!

Heading back to Betty's abode..... enjoying the abundance of leaf colors!


Back to my favorite spot!  ahhhh
Hammocks are one of my favorite things!
That's Daisy Mae in the background.


Betty is a weaver. 
 This is the Jack Loom
and this is the counter-balance loom

  Example of some of Betty's beautiful loom made rag rugs


Settling in for a quiet evening with Betty, Chelsea and Nate
to watch Ashes and Snow DVD
with yummy baked apples
to top off  restful Sunday!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment