Friday, October 5, 2012

10/1/12 - It's a mere 1 hr. drive between Asheville, NC and Greenville, SC, a quick and easy drive back to Asheville if  and when I make contact with Bobby & Arlaya. After several days and phone messages that golden moment arrived when we united face to face.  What a glowing moment!

Bobby & Arlaya, visiting you was so surreal. Your children were mere sprouts when I saw you last and now I see a tribe of beautiful young woman.  Most precious to me was seeing how you two still have that loving look for one another.  So many couples lose that spark during the test of time.  You've certainly have had your share of challenges and yet your glow for one another remains.  My heart's observation brought happy tears especially since I was afterall your matchmaker.

I wholeheartedly agree with you Bobby, that often the best of intentions and plans don't work out, and so I'm even that much more grateful that we were able to finally come together.  Skyping with Eitra was amazing too!

Arlaya, I will always remember fondly our very first Sisterhood Pod gatherings.

Bobby, I shall continue to energize the thought seed of you and Eitra connecting down the road.

Loving you dearly my precious brother and sister XOX


























No comments:

Post a Comment