Saturday, October 6, 2012

10/1/12 - Visiting Bobby, Arlaya and family marks the last of my intended scheduled visits. This trip of mine is surely morphing.  In the very beginning, I had a definite destination in mind - the Pacific Coast of California - specifically Ojai.  Then all of a sudden, Spirit kept nudging me with the message, "it's the journey, not the destination."  What a cliche I thought to myself at first, then the more I felt into it, the deeper I recognized that if I were going to have a traveling adventure, first and foremost I would want to visit dear friends who I haven't seen in a long time.  Friends who I consider to be soul family.  My definition of family is vast.  The universal law of attraction teaches that the energy you put out comes back to you.  I know myself as a fountain of love, generosity, gratitude, caring, inspiration and connection and that comes back to me in a multitude of ways.  As a result, I  connect easily with people and attract beautiful opportunities into my life.  It is certainly one of the greatest joys of my journey in addition to being a mama.

Since my beloved Brevard died in 1999, I carry with me the remembrance that life is constant change and full of unexpected detours and surprises. Being mindful of this, it all of a sudden became crystal clear to me that it was time to embark on a road trip reunion with long time friends whose presence have blessed my life through the years. 

Prior to embarking on this road trip, I spent the last 12 years in Connecticut; the place of my birth where my immediate blood family resides. Clear as day, I felt an energetic doorway open, an invisible hand signaling change, beckoning me to leap into the unknown, a new adventure. On a deep core level, I knew that now was the time. On one hand I was excited and on the other emotionally apprehensive to leave my elderly Mom and Dad behind.  Spirit was quick to show me that without the rootedness, love and support of my close knit family of brother and sisters, I would not be dealt this adventurous deck of cards so to speak.
I abide in the knowing that I am doing exactly what I am meant to do at this time and there is contentment within me.  


Been on the road now 45 days and still on the East Coast!
Thanks to all of you dear friends that I have visited.
Thank you for opening your hearts and homes to receive me
Every visit was precious and continues to dance in my happy memory cells!


Not all my dear friends have I been able to visit, and remind myself to abide in the trust that t all good things that are meant to be fulfilled are accorded in divine order and timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment