Friday, October 5, 2012

9/25/12 - Still haven't reached my dear friends in Asheville, so I'm heading for Greenville today to visit a new friend Gabriele.   A new friend on the outside that is, an ancient soul-sister connection on the inside.

A few Sundays ago, on September 9th at the One Heart gathering in Afton, VA, I met Gabriele.  My post of 9/8/12, tells of the wonderful surprise way spirit introduced us.

My traveling adventure is all about being open... the possibilities are numerous.  It's about feeling into and following what feels right in the moment for the highest good.  There's no right or wrong way ... there's simply options.

Sure glad I followed Spirit's lead to connect with you Gabriele!  Here we are enjoying a fabulous visit in Greenville, South Carolina together because you generously invited me into you and your honey's home along the way.  It is such an honor to be visiting with the two of you.  Sharing with me your traveling across country routes, connections and stories are prayers answered.  Before I set out on this journey, I prayed for divine support to lead my way, connecting me with resonant people, places, and opportunities.  Meeting you is a direct answer to the energy I have set forth as my compass for this journey. 






No comments:

Post a Comment