Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10/30/12 - Today's first wwoofing experience gave me an idea of what homesteading pioneers went through during several hours of cutting, clearing and burning brush.

Hard work
working the land
making me stronger!

When I came inside
and looked at my face in the mirror
I was stunned to see
a brown face looking back at me.
Frankly, I welcome a darker skin tone
too bad its dirt that needs to come off.


Harvest Moon tonight....
climbed on top of the roof
What a view!




Just came across this quote:

APACHE BLESSING
May the Sun bring you new energy day by day
May the Moon softly restore you by night
May the rain wash away your worries
May the breeze blow new strenth into your being
May you walk gently through the world
and know its beauty all the days of your life.

        ... And with that I'm off to bed
                and bid you all adieu ....


Some pics of Betty's solar berm home dwelling ~ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment