Sunday, October 14, 2012

POEMS ALONG THE WAY:



PRAYER TO THE MOUNTAINS
Opening my consciousness wide to breathe
the vastness of your majesty into me
strengthened and renewed
from the glory I reflect  in you
where earth touches sky so eloquently
autumn leaves and rich colors delighting me
brilliant hues stretching my capacity to receive
blessing my trail like emeralds, rubies and gold
as far as my eyes can behold.



SEEDING PRAYERS
As I drive along
I am seeding prayers
for harmony, peace
compassion, cooperation...
from my heart into the Earth.
I envision my prayers seeping deep in to Earth
where eventually sacred ground meets sacred waters.
My prayer flows on the waves of intention
reaching every home, school, church, business,
community everywhere, into all kingdomkind.
My prayer is that all judgment and limitation
be replaced by hearts and minds opening wide
with the eyes to see
the ears to hear
the voice to speak
only for the Highest Good of All Concerned!

Thought creates reality. 
It is the law of attraction.
Every thought we think is Powerful!
What we see playing out on the outside is the collective consciousness of
thoughts that begin within.
May we all be mindful of our millions of thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment