Sunday, October 7, 2012

My time in Greenville, SC since September 24th has been absolutely wonderful. Gabriele and her partner Pat live in a sweet small home tucked on a back road across from the state park.  There are a few similar ranch brick homes next door exuding a lovely sense of community.  Pat is a minister of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship 5 min. down the street.

Despite their small space, they have welcomed we with open arms to   Even though we are new friends, I feel as though we've known one another for years.  There are certain people and places that  feel familiar that way.  I must also say that I love the warm southern hospitality... it simply has a way of fully embracing you.


Gabriele, my connection with you has been so instrumental.  You are such a fountain of resources and connections!  Being a rainbow connector/networker myself, it feels mighty wonderful to be on the receiving end instead of the extending end for a change. 


Having done a lot of traveling long-distance yourself, I appreciate your suggestion that I lighten my carload even more.  Thank you SO MUCH for encouraging me to do that!



I love these photos of us in your backyard ~
Being in the Moment
Dancing Free
the Spirit of Beauty within and around us!

 
 
 



















No comments:

Post a Comment