Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10/10/12 -  Warmer temperature today - gratefully received. This day began with a walk across the street into Paris Mt. State Park with Gabriele and Uma.

 

 I'm a meanderer more than a hop-to-it-hiker (thus far).  so this 1- 1/2 hour walk was my limit today.  Greeting 'resting rock', tower, and waterfall were the highlights. Ahh.... the leaves are just beginning to turn.




For some reason, my upper tummy ached most of the way.  A heating pad and cat nap seems to have restored me to a happy body, following a cup of soothing peppermint tea and lunch.

Afternoon time was spent with Gabriele  minimizing clothes, trying on clothes, and making piles for give away.  To my delight, I also embraced a couple lovely new outfits to add to my minimal array.)

All of a sudden it's night time.  Nourished the body with some homemade Miso Soup, Rainbow Salad, and Hummus on Toast for dinner.

Exploring Couch Surfing on the internet tonight.  CS is a national/international community of traveling enthusiasts who support one another by hosting and surfing fellow travelers.  I might explore it along the way.

The clock reads wee early next day hours and I am ready to bid y'all goodnight!









No comments:

Post a Comment