Sunday, October 21, 2012

10/21/12 - Spending a succession of nights with BJ as well as Julianne & Rich during the past week has been wonderful, and tonight's feeling is that I am to return to the Pilgrim House hostel.  I have arrived and as I sit here in preparation of  blogging, I give thanks for another glorious day.

The morning began with a return to The First Unity Church of Memphis in Cordova.  Heart blessing songs and a powerful presentation on Conscious Language have super charged my spirit earth walk!

Here are a few pics shot at Unity today:

 BJ - Thank you for displaying my Prayer Bundles!

It was a pleasure to meet you, Marie and Jodi!

Julianne & Rich - a pic with you dressed in other than your running garb!

Unity Sisters

That incredible morning service conjured up an early lunch appetite, landing me at Zaytoon for
Mediterranean cuisine:  Falafel and Fava Bean with pita bread appetizers, with Sage Green Tea.  Light, protein packed and fantastically yummy!


~ Ali & Tammer ~  
Thank you both for your welcome spirit and fabulous meal!
(and for babysitting my shawl and laptop)!
Thanks for mentioning the Dabke Wedding Song too!


Off to the park! I've driven past Shelby Park 3 times this past week and now has come the time to go.
In the heart of Shelby County lies 4,500 acres of green space and 6.5 miles of urban trail. Managed and operated by the nonprofit Shelby Farms Park Conservancy, the trail is an incredible community asset that provides new opportunities for recreation, exercise, togetherness, healthy activity, a community treasure, unrivaled in size and potential anywhere else in the United States.

Sitting on my bamboo meditation mat
being peace
with all that surrounds me
vast meadow
soft blue clear sky
sun's rainbow rays
cars driving
swarms of small birds chirping
Hark! I hear horses
just over yonder
folks lining up at the fence
with bags of apples and carrots oh my!
guess who's coming to dinner?





 Sunset from the road




Meanwhile, back at the hostel it's time to blog this day's highlights with you.
WOW!  It's after midnight ~ the angel train is tooting its all aboard whistle ~
and I shall adhere to the call!




No comments:

Post a Comment