Friday, October 26, 2012

10/26/12 - Was planning to head north to Mountain View (the Ozarks folk music capital) but now I won't be.  The weather forecast is calling for a freeze watch tonight.  The folks here say that it typically doesn't get cold like this until January or February.  Then again, given all the earth changes in climate and temperature, it's not all that surprising.

It's mid afternoon and I'm ready to head outside to embody some chilly autumn air.

Bought an ice scraper to be prepared.

Thank you again BJ for giving me that extra winter coat you had on hand!

Just picked up some simple nourishing food.

I'm all caught up with blogging so this nite will be a night of relaxation in a warm motel room.

Tomorrow morning I will head out for Oklahoma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment