Friday, October 5, 2012

9/22/12 - So long Troutdale, Virginia - how exquisite you are -



On my way to Tennessee ...



In 3-1/2 hours, I arrived in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee - the area of Dollywood - major busy strip of various touristy attractions.  Home of the Dolly Parton amusement park and other major attractions. Didn't feel inspired to take photos.  Decided to stay the night in a nearby motel since it was raining and I needed some time alone to integrate all that had transpired during my visiting marathon of several weeks in a row). A place to hunker down into my own rhythm and catchup with blogging.  My prayers were answered. A $45 a night 100% smoke free motel (didn't even know there was such a thing) called Microtel Inn & Suites owned and operated by Shree Krishna Hospitality.  A gracious, clean and energetically healthy place - just what I needed.
 I plant the thought seed that there be an abundance of such motels everywhere!)

Initially planned to head for Asheville the following day to visit long time friends I still hadn't gotten in touch with despite my persistent calls.  I can be very persistent when my gut feeling is that something specific is meant to be.  I guess you could say that I tug on the threads of possibility until it is made very clear that it is for the highest good to surrender. 

In the meantime, I discovered that Tennessee is a very popular place for a particular activity that's been on my bucket list for quite some time. So............... I decided to stay on in Tennessee one more night to make a very important date.

My next blog post will reveal the fulfillment of one of my heart's desires.



No comments:

Post a Comment