Friday, October 26, 2012

ABOUT BLOGGING
When I think back before I began blogging two months ago
it was a world I knew nothing about
and now I'm blogging diligently
for the process is essential to my growth.
It doesn't come quick and easy by any means
it can take me hours to shape my thoughts and experiences into words.
Recording my daily highlights is enjoyable and time intensive
worth every ounce of my time and energy.

Dear Readers,
     I hope that you are enjoying my blog.
                     Your comments are welcomed!
                     All  you have to do is scroll down to the end
                     of any of my blog entries to add a comment.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Renya! Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and with you in spirit. Safe travels. Jeanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of your blog...I enjoy reading it. It is so neat to be able to "go with you" on your journey. You seem to be having the time of your life. A dream being fulfilled.

    Well, I best be getting everyone up and ready to go to church.

    Lovely chatting with you and continued love and prayers for your journey!


    Heather~Feather

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are you and having all the marvelous experiences along your way. I see you as I see father Abraham; following God wherever he was led. Love reading your blog when I can, and living somewhat vicariously through you. Continue to enjoy your journey, as I can see you are doing!



    Loving you and missing you,

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!
    I just read a few pages of your blog and am so happy for you that you are having an amazing adventure!!
    I hope you can come visit in Europe. You would love it here and there are many organic farms and so many special places.
    Amma is here now too! I saw her in Munich and Berlin and drove up to holland last weekend to see her with my love, who is Dutch but lives in London and flew over.
    I love you so much and am so proud to know you are following your heart and living your dream. You are always an inspiration to me.
    With deepest love, Mira

    ReplyDelete