Friday, October 5, 2012

9/27/12 - Flat Tire!  Went to get something in my car this morning when Gabriele noticed that I had a flat tire. With a hefty sized screw in my front driver's side tire, I called good ole' AAA who promptly came to my rescue to put on the spare. Thank you Gabriele for recommending that I go down the street to Tuffy's to get it repaired.  The guys there were so nice and took very good care of me.  Turns out to my surprise that I was driving on tires that barely met safety tread requirements; this was
surely surprising given that I was told in Connecticut at my favorite car repair shop that I didn't have to worry about that for a while.  I sure am grateful that the flat and repair was all taken care of easily and was able to get 4 very good tires on sale for the price of 3.   To quote my dear sister*friend, Dancing Green Woman, now my car has 'new shoes' and ready for lots more traveling.



No comments:

Post a Comment