Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10/28/12 -   This morning I am accompanying Betty to the Unity Church in Norman.  I am scheduled as the speaker for today's service.  This is a wonderful opportunity to inspire others and manifest funds along the way.

One of the messages I received in Hot Springs from the Spirit of Mantaka was that it was time for me to "say what I see and do what I know intuitively. Flowing with spirit in the moment was the guiding force in which I accepted this speaking engagement. The words and energy that came through me during my approx. 30 minute sharing focused upon the power of unity, the power of our thoughts, unified intention, living our soul path's dreams, committing and recommitting to living, loving, and caring for one another and the earth.

Thank you Family of Unity for warmly welcoming me! I loved participating and contributing to today's joy-filled service!  I especially loved the  tone of freedom in the service when folks are invited to greet one another thorough inspirational song, movement and hugging up and down the aisles.  That was fabulous!  Thank you also for inviting me too display/sell my prayer bundles!
The desire to share my spiritual creative gifts while traveling is my prayer of intent and I celebrate the beginning of this actualization. YES! WOOHOO!!!


In the afternoon, I attended with Betty a Biodynamic composting gathering. 


 It's invigorating to be with a group of conscious earth stewards, homesteaders and organic gardeners.  Years ago, I attended such gatherings with my beloved Brevard, whose energy I feel strongly this afternoon. Just before he died, his dream was for us to build a solar home together and he was in the midst of studying/practicing permaculture and biodynamic composting just like these folks. For this reason, it feels quite synchronistic for me to be attending this gathering.

Permaculture and biodynamics are methods of organic gardening and composting where natural systems of the earth are used to help restore the Earth's soil. Caring for the planet and people are at the heart of both Permaculture and Biodynamics, with growing food and dealing with sustainable food production. Biodynamics measures the life of the soil – the microbiology. The theory being that soil cultivation can disturb this ‘invisible’ ecosystem and therefore impact on the production of biologically available nutrients (the sort that plants take up). In a handful of soil there can be literally billions of individual life forms of incredible diversity!

Below are some pics of the biodynamic composting presentation:


 ...followed by a most delicious healthy potluck
Hosts:  Tony and Becky Hawkins in the beautiful solar home they built.

Amazing Cactus Floor Lamp



 * It was a fun educational day *

No comments:

Post a Comment