Monday, October 8, 2012

10/8/12 - Back in Greenville at Gabriele and Pat's cozy and peaceful abode.  The other day my feet were literally itchy, which means it's time for me to wrap up my visit here and soon be on my way.  It's so harmonious in this sacred space that I could stay here for much longer, although I must honor this journey that I am on and keep on trusting the unknown that will lead me to more and more wonderful opportunities.

It seems now like a dream that I actually went swimming in Charleston yesterday when today in Greenville the temperature feels like Autumn.  My body is saying follow the warmth.

As I look around this bedroom I'm occupying, the floor is lined with my belongings which need to be weeded through again for the umpteenth time.  I want to re-evaluate what I have and lighten my load some more before the nomad me hits the road again.


Yes, I am a gypsy. 
 A free spirit trusting the unknown
 following my inner wisdom instinct 
step-by-step, breath-by-breath. 
 Tis my new chapter of life, my new rhythm.
Where to next? For how long?
A gypsy never knows
only flows...




No comments:

Post a Comment