Thursday, October 11, 2012

10/11/12 - Today was closet day.  Gabriele cleared her closet, making more space to create a needed office area.  I came out of the closet in pursuit of promoting my creative gifts on the road. The purpose of my traveling is not only for the adventure and experience, but for sharing the journey and fulfilling my spirit earth walk.  As I travel, I am collecting and spreading seeds of love and change, connection and collaboration, being inspired and inspiring others, Honoring and Celebrating the Awakening New Earth.

In the spirit of celebrating our coming out, thank you Gabriele for treating me to that fabulous lunch at Hibachi Grille Supreme Buffet.   Loved that mermaid happy meal as I call it - fish, shrimp, oysters, seaweed salad and more.... YUM!

Back at the ranch...... I have one more day remaining to finish sorting through my belongings and repacking my car.  It felt wonderful letting go of all the shells I trekked from Connecticut, thinking when I started out on this journey that they were essential to have with me, and now realizing that they are not.  As much as I loved them, holding onto them is loading down my car.  The focus now is lightening up my home on wheels. To my delight, the local Montessori School have gratefully received them.

A Big Thank You goes out to my son for adding my travel blog address to my Facebook page and to Uma for helping me resolve computer learning challenges.








No comments:

Post a Comment