Tuesday, October 23, 2012

10/23/12 - Previously, I intended to leave Memphis today, although  I am now now feeling to stay in Memphis and focus on writing today.   In this way I will complete my Tennessee blog writing so that my energy is open, current and ready for embracing a new state tomorrow.  So here's to one more beautiful day in BJ's sacred space weaving my work as she weaves hers and then in the spaces in between enjoying our wonderful sisterhood connection. 


Dinner out - The best Japanese food I've ever had!
                                                         Our beautiful Edamame creation!

On the way home from dinner
flat tire (BJ's car)
AAA to the rescue!!!
and home again home again jiggity jig
to enjoy an Anime film.

BJ, this is our last evening, our closure.

My heart runneth over from our
incredibly fun, nourishing
and enlightening visit!
It's been my honor and delight
sharing our Spices of Life!
(literally and figuratively)

                                      Sacred Kinship ~ abundance of memorable moments!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you already. Your spirit will stay here for a long long time. Many more will be blessed by you on your travels.

    "Oyasuminasai" (good night - Japanese)
    Sister -BJ

    ReplyDelete