Friday, October 5, 2012

9/15 and 9/16 - Christine Dolphin Dancer,

I am most grateful for the late night hot tub soak we had under the stars at Maggie's, affording us the opportunity to have a one-on-one visit.  I appreciate your affirming my impulse to request a healing session with Maggie.  As you know, it turned out to be incredibly transformational and vitally important.  It did not go unnoticed that you imparted that to me before it even occurred. Thank you dear sister.

Thank you also for taking me to your new abode.  A supportive sacred space amidst the quiet  woodlands for the Dolphin Dancer * Butterfly Medicine Woman to to rest and create.



...And my deep gratitude once again dear sister for following your inner knowing in bridging me with Rachel before leaving town.

...And thank you Rachel for extending your medicine woman vision, connections, and feather gift.
From our visit, I am more deeply affirming myself as seed collector and spreader.



Aloha Charlottesville ~ so long for now.
Next stop ~ Abingdon.

No comments:

Post a Comment