Sunday, October 14, 2012

10/12/12 - This morning I depart South Carolina and head for Memphis, Tennessee. Gabriele, thank you SO much for helping me to lighten my load yet again to make a cozy sleeping station in my backseat...what a difference it makes!  A valuable traveling option!


 Gabriele, what an awesome extended visit we had!  Imagine, I didn't even know you before I set out on this journey!  Spirit plunked us in front of one another and WALA!  The magic of connection happened!

Gabriele & Pat
I AM so grateful for our soul strengthening, creatively prospering, joyously abounding visit! We have planted and shared many awesome thought seeds my friends!  Love these photos of you!

 
                           
Your love for one another is abundantly sweet 
and such a blessing to behold!


The words on my shirt pictured say
 (Namaste - prounounced Namastay) 
A Hindu word meaning:
the spark of God in Me meets the spark of God in You
 

And now to quote Gabriele's wit 
upon my parting from South Carolina:

Namaste..... NamasGO!

No comments:

Post a Comment